Fields of Specialty and Expertice:
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Urological Surgery
Hebrew, English, French, Romanian
Education & Fellowships:
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Urology and Uro-Oncology at the Henri Mondor University Hospital, Creteil, France, the Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- USA and University of Indiana Hospital, Indianapolis, USA (1999-2001)
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic Surgery , Department of Surgery, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center 1999
- Residency in Urologic Surgery, Department of Urology, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center 1993-1999
- Medical School – Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (1987-1993)
Extensive clinical practice related to
- Urological oncologic surgery: kidney cancer, bladder and prostate cancer. Implementation of minimally invasive (laparoscopic and robotic ) techniques.
- Practicing, developing and teaching the field of advanced laparoscopic urology: advanced procedures like nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy, pyeloplasty are routinely performed by laparoscopy on a regular basis. More than 1000 advanced laparoscopic procedures have been performed.
- I have personally performed the first cases of laparoscopic radical nephrectomy, laparoscopic partial nephrectomy, laparoscopic pyeloplasty and laparoscopic radical prostatectomy in the country and have assimilated a great experience since.
- Treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia with the most modern techniques, notably KTP (“Green”) laser (photodynamic vaporization of the prostate)