- Trained adult psychiatrist
- Advanced psychopharmacology
- Stress-related disorders
- Psychotherapeutic approaches for treating mental disturbances
- One of the founders of the new, unique and powerful approach in psychotherapy (RGFT).
Hebrew, Russian, English
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship, School of psychotherapy, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel (2003-2006) – Addiction Medicine
- Residency, Shar Menasha Mental Health Center, Hadera, Israel (2002-2009)
- Internship, Sklifosovsky Institute of Emergency Medicine, Moscow, Russia(1992-1994); Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Ramat-Gan, Israel (1997-1998)
- Medical School, Russian State Medical University (RSMU), Moscow , Russia (1986-1992); Harvard Medical School program for foreign students, Boston, USA (1990-1991)
Patients with anxiety disorders occupy a significant share in my work as a psychotherapist. They are united by a vague, unpleasant emotional state, full of foreboding, fear, stress and anxiety, the constant expectation of undesirable developments. These people are almost entirely in his inner world, in isolation from reality. As a general rule in the genesis of these disorders can be seen the effects of stress. In many cases I am able to completely rid the patient of emotional discomfort or significantly improve his condition.
The main condition of the patient’s desire to change the current situation and believe that he is able to do.. A new therapeutic approach RGFT can cope with quite complex cases, and often without the use of drugs.